Zach King is a popular social media personality, content creator, and Youtuber who was born on February 4, 1990, in Portland, Oregon, USA. He is famous for his illusionary videos however he first gained popularity on the video-sharing app Vine, where he posted six-second videos of his magic tricks and illusions. He later moved to other social media platforms, including Instagram and YouTube, where he has millions of followers.
- 1 Zach King Biography
- 2 Early Life
- 3 Family
- 4 Girlfriend
- 5 Education
- 6 Career
- 7 Films
- 8 TV
- 9 Social Media
- 10 Net Worth
- 11 Favorites
- 12 Physical Appearance
- 13 Interesting Facts About Zach
Zach King Biography
February 4, 1990
33 (As of now, 2023)
Portland, Oregon, United States
YouTuber & Filmmaker
$10 Million (As of 2023)
Rachel Holm (married 2014)
Filmmaking, Video Editing, Photography & Magic Tricks
Zachary Michael King was born on February 4, 1990, in Portland, Oregon. He showed a keen interest in both filmmaking and magic at a young age.
He was raised in a well-settled family, his father’s name is David King, who worked in the home office and his mother’s name is Rachel King. He has three sisters in which one of them is adopted.
He married Rachel Holm in 2014 and they have two children together.
He did his schooling at a local school in Portland, Oregon, and graduated in Cinema and Media Arts (2012) from Biola University.
He started his career at a young age in 2008 by creating 6-second videos on Vine and later on shifted to other popular social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, and Youtube. He gained popularity through TikTok videos in a short time. His videos have millions of views and a huge fan following on all his social media accounts. He has won numerous awards for his work, including the Shorty Award for Best Vine Creator in 2015.
- Zootopia (2016)
- Magic Duel: Jack Black vs Zach King (2018)
- A Magician Home Alone
- Viking Academy (2019)
- Zach King’s the Magical Night Before Christmas (2019)
- Zach King’s Day Off (2020)
- The Time Traveling Sheriff (2021)
- First to the Gate (2022)
- Nickelodeon’s Unfiltered (2021)
- Dave (2021)
He has 25.6 million followers on Instagram
He has 341.6K followers on Twitter.
He has 7.2 million followers on Facebook.
He has 17.6 million subscribers on Youtube.
He has 76.2 million followers on TikTok.
Social Media Handles
As of now (2023), his net worth is more than $10 million.
Baseball, Football & Basketball
5 Feet 10 Inches
10 (US size)
Interesting Facts About Zach
- He is famous for his magic vines.
- He started posting them to YouTube in 2009.
- In 2013, he began posting videos to Vine, a six-second video-sharing app.
- He has also released several books and has his own line of merchandise.
- He is known for his unique video editing style, combining practical effects, and digital editing.
- He has collaborated with various brands and companies for sponsored content and brand partnerships.
- MrBeast and Kim Namjoon are also among the list of most influential personalities on the internet.