Veer Rajwant Singh is an Indian actor and a director who is known for his performance in “Little Things” with Mithila Palkar. He has gained immense popularity with his outstanding acting skills in web series and in the Youtube videos of Filter Copy.
Singh is one of those actors who started their career from a common background and gained a huge success with their consistency and hard work. Some of his most successful projects include “Little Things”, “Ascharyachakit”, “What the Folks”, “The Reunion” and “Masoom”.
He has been active in the industry since 2015. He was seen as a background dancer in the blockbuster movie “Jab We Met”. Singh has worked with various celebrities which include Bhuvan Bam, Sunil Grover and Riyaz Aly.
- 1 Veer Rajwant Singh Biography
- 2 Education
- 3 Physical Appearance
- 4 Career
- 5 Net Worth
- 6 Family and Relationship
- 7 Social Media
- 8 Social Media Handles
- 9 Hobbies
- 10 Some Interesting Facts
Veer Rajwant Singh Biography
- Date of Birth: Singh was born on February 14, 1991.
- Age: The age of Singh is 32 years as of 2023.
- Height: The height of Singh is 5 ‘9.
- Weight: Singh weighs 72 kg.
- Zodiac sign: Singh is an Aquarius like Bella Poarch.
- Marital Status: He is married to Eisha Chorpa.
- Hometown: Singh belongs to Chandigarh, Punjab India.
Singh did his schooling from Chandigarh but he had to drop his studies because he had to support his family after the death of his father.
Singh belongs to a Punjabi ethnicity therefore his figure is like that of punjabies. He has a well maintained 5’9 tall body figure which makes him more handsome. The color of his eyes are dark brown and he has black shining hair.
Since his childhood, Singh dreamt of becoming a Bollywood actor. When his father came to know about his interest in acting and dance, he got his admission in dance classes. But the sudden death of his father changed everything. He joined a government job after the death of his father. He supported his family in difficult times but along with this he wanted to pursue his dream of establishing his career in the Bollywood film industry.
He has been active in the industry since 2015. He was seen as a background dancer in the blockbuster movie “Jab We Met”. Some of his most successful projects include “Little Things”, “Ascharyachakit”, “What the Folks”, “The Reunion” and “Masoom”. Ankita Chakraborty also works in Bollywood films.
Singh has been earning since his teenage years and he owns an estimated net worth of $7 millions.
Family and Relationship
Singh’s family has a Punjabi background. His father was a government officer. His mother Rajwant Kaur is a house maker. He has a younger sister Gogan Sohal.
Singh is married to Eisha Chopra. The couple got married in 2021 and have no children till now.
Singh is mostly seen in Bollywood movies and web series. Along with this, he has also been active on social media. He has worked in various videos of “Being India” and “Filter Copy”. He has 119k Instagram and 88 k Facebook followers as of 2023. Prajakta Koli has millions of Instagram followers.
Social Media Handles
- Instagram veerrajwantsingh
- Tiktok veerrajwantsingh1
- Youtube @veerrajwantsingh
- Twitter @veerrajwantsingh
Singh is a passionate actor who loves his acting career. Along with this, Singh is also a big animal lover. He has a pet dog named Pheebi.
Some Interesting Facts
- He started his career as a background dancer in “Jab We Met”.
- He has been featured in various videos of “Being India” and “Filter Copy”.
- He has 119k Instagram and 88k Facebook followers.
- He is married to Eisha Chopra.
- His main works are “Little Things”, “Ascharyachakit”, “What the Folks”, “The Reunion” and “Masoom”.