Reema Sen is an Indian actress who has worked in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi films. She was born in Kolkata, India on October 29, 1981, and made her acting debut in 2000 with the Tamil movie “Minnale” and then acted in many successful films in the Tamil, Telugu, and Bollywood film industries as well as web series. She has acted in popular Tamil films like Bagavathi, Enakku 20 Unakku 18, and Vallavan.
In the Telugu industry, she is popular for films like “Chitram” and “Adrustam”. In Bollywood, she has appeared in films such as “Hum Ho Gaye Aapke”, “Chellamae”, “Gangs of Wasseypur” and “Aarakshan”. She has collaborated and was a brand ambassador for several popular brands in India.
- 1 Reema Sen Biography
- 2 Early Life
- 3 Family
- 4 Husband & Affairs
- 5 Education
- 6 Career
- 7 Movies List
- 8 Web Series
- 9 Awards
- 10 Nominations
- 11 Social Media
- 12 Net Worth
- 13 Nickname
- 14 Favorites
- 15 Physical Appearance
- 16 Interesting Facts About Reema Sen
- 16.1 What is Reema known for?
- 16.2 How old is Reema?
- 16.3 What is Reema’s net worth?
- 16.4 What is her full name?
- 16.5 What is Reema's date of birth?
- 16.6 Is Reema dating?
- 16.7 Is Reema married?
- 16.8 What is the Zodiac sign of Reema?
- 16.9 Where is Reema from?
- 16.10 How did Reema start her acting career?
- 16.11 Is Reema active on social media?
Reema Sen Biography
October 29, 1981
41 (As of now, 2023)
Actress & Model
$10 million (As of 2023)
Bharat Dev Varma
Moon Moon Sen
Shiv Karan Singh
She was born on October 29, 1981, in Kolkata, India. She grew up in a middle-class family in Kolkata and completed her schooling at St Thomas Girls School. After finishing her school education, she joined the famous Loreto College in Kolkata to pursue a degree in English Literature. During her college days, she started her career as a model and later on appeared in some television advertisements.
She gained popularity as a model and began to receive offers to act in films. In 2000, she made her acting debut with the Tamil film “Minnale” and established herself as a successful actress in the Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi film industries.
She was born into a middle-class family in Kolkata, India, and her caste is Kshatriya. Her father Bharat Dev Varma was an engineer and her mother Moon Moon Sen was a housewife. She has a sister Deisha Sen.
Husband & Affairs
She is married to businessman Shiv Karan Singh. They got married in a private ceremony on March 11, 2012, and they have one child “Rudraveer Singh”.
She did her schooling at St. Thomas Girls School in India. She enrolled in Loreto College to pursue a degree in English Literature. Perhaps, she did not complete her graduation because she started receiving modeling and acting offers while in college, and then she decided to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- St Thomas School
- Loreto College
She started her career as a model and then appeared in several television commercials during her college days. She left her studies to focus on her modeling and acting career. In 2000, she made her acting debut with “Minnale” which is a Tamil film. This film gained success and her performance was highly appreciated.
Her debut led her to get offers in the Telugu industry too. Later on, she appeared in many successful Tamil and Telugu films such as Bagavathi, Enakku 20 Unakku 18, Vallavan, Chitram, and Adrustam.
She has also worked in Bollywood movies in which Hum Ho Gaye Aapke, Chellamae, Gangs of Wasseypur, and Aarakshan are popular. She has collaborated with and was the brand ambassador of many Indian brands and advertisements such as Chandana Brothers, Dabur Vatika, and Sula Vineyards.
- Chitram 2000
- Minnale 2001
- Manasantha Nuvve 2001
- Hum Ho Gaye Aapke 2001
- Raa 2001
- Adrustam 2002
- Seema Simham 2002
- Bhagavathi 2002
- Jaal-The Trap 2003
- Jodi Kya Banayi Wah Wah Ramji 2003
- Dhool 2003
- Bhagavathi 2003
- Veede 2003
- Enakku 20 Unakku 18 2003
- Manasunte Chaalu 2003
- Swapnakoodu 2003
- Kovilpatti Veeralakshmi 2003
- Jajantaram Mamantaram 2003
- Khauff 2004
- Giri 2004
- Chellamae 2004
- Rendu 2006
- Vallavan 2006
- Aayirathil Oruvan 2010
- Gangs of Wasseypur 2012
- Aarakshan 2011
- Nippu 2012
- Rajapattai 2011
- Veedu Theda 2011
- Mugguru 2011
- Chal Mohan Ranga 2018
- Vaikunthapurramuloo 2020
- Kabadadaari 2021
- Thimiru Pudichavan 2 2021
- Chargesheet-The Shuttlecock Murder – 2020
- Tamil Nadu State Film Award (2001)
- Filmfare Award (2010)
- Filmfare Award (2000)
- Filmfare Award (2006)
- Vijay Award (2010)
As of 2023, she is only active on Instagram.
She has 49.3k followers on Instagram but her account is not verified. She shares her personal quality time with her family.
As of 2023, her net worth is approximately $10 million.
Her nicknames are Dolu, Dollzie and Dolly.
Samita Patel & Shabana Azmi
Thai cuisine, Bengali food, Phuchkas & Jhaalmuri
White & Blue
Friends, Game Of Thrones & House Of Cards
5 feet & 5 Inches
Fit & Toned
Interesting Facts About Reema Sen
- She was a model before she made her debut in acting.
- She won the beauty contest Miss Kolkata title.
- She is known for her work as an actress in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi films.
- She started her acting career in 2000 with Chitram.
- She has worked with some of the biggest actors in Bollywood.
- She won the Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Actress for her performance in the film “Minnale” (2001).
- She is 41 years old.
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- She has been nominated for two awards for her performances.
- She is not active on social media.
- She is also an expert Bharatanatyam dancer.
- Vishakha Dhiman and Kiara Advani are also among the list of most influential personalities on the internet.