Keanu Charles Reeves is a Canadian actor, and musician who was born on September 2, 1964, in Beirut, Lebanon. He is popular for his roles in many successful films, including “The Matrix” trilogy, “Speed,” “John Wick” series, and “Bill & Ted” series. One of Reeves’ most iconic roles is that of Neo in “The Matrix”, which began in 1999 and became a major success.
In addition to his acting career, Reeves has pursued other creative ventures. He played bass guitar and performed vocals for the band Dogstar in the 1990s. He has also ventured into directing with the 2013 martial arts film “Man of Tai Chi.” Reeves is a beloved celebrity in Hollywood and is often praised for his kindness and generosity. He is a role model for many people and is an inspiration to those who know him. Gal Gadot, Angelina Jolie and Christopher Michael Pratt are famous Hollywood actors.
- 1 Keanu Reeves Biography
- 2 Early Life
- 3 Family
- 4 Girlfriend
- 5 Education
- 6 Career
- 7 Movies List
- 8 Social Media
- 9 Net Worth
- 10 Favorites
- 11 Physical Appearance
- 12 Exciting Facts About Keanu Reeves
Keanu Reeves Biography
Keanu Charles Reeves
September 2, 1964
58 (As of now, 2023)
Actor & Musician
$380 Million (As of 2023)
Samuel Nowlin Reeves Jr
Kim Reeves (sister)
Motorcycle Riding, Surfing, Hockey, Playing Guitar
Reeves was born in Beirut, Lebanon on September 2, 1964. His parents divorced when he was very young and was raised by his mother. The family moved around a lot during his childhood, living in Lebanon, Australia, New York City, and Toronto. When he was just nine years old, he started taking work in theatre Damn Yankees.
His father’s name is Samuel Nowlin Reeves Jr. and his mother’s name is Patricia Taylor. He has one younger sister, Kim Reeves.
Currently, he is dating visual artist Alexandra Grant and he has been linked to a number of women, but he has never been married.
He graduated from the Avondale Secondary Alternative School in Toronto, Canada, after attending various schools due to his family’s frequent moves.
At the beginning of the 1980s, Reeves began his career as an actor by appearing in stage productions and television films. He made his film debut with the hockey film “Youngblood” in 1986. In 1989, science fiction comedy Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, Reeves made his acting debut. In Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey (1991) and Bill & Ted Face the Music (2020), he repeated his role.
- Youngblood (1986)
- River’s Edge (1987)
- Permanent Record (1988)
- Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure (1989)
- Dangerous Liaisons (1989)
- Point Break (1991)
- My Own Private Idaho (1991)
- Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1992)
- Speed (1994)
- Little Buddha (1993)
- The Devil’s Advocate (1997)
- The Matrix (1999)
- The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
- The Matrix Revolutions (2003)
- Something’s Gotta Give (2003)
- Constantine (2005)
- Thumbsucker (2005)
- The Lake House (2006)
- Street Kings (2008)
- The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)
- 47 Ronin (2013)
- John Wick (2014)
- John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)
- John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)
- Toy Story 4 (2019, animated)
- Always Be My Maybe (2019)
- Bill & Ted Face the Music (2020)
- The Matrix Resurrections (2021)
- DC League of Super-Pets (2022, animated)
- John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023)
Currently, he is not on any social media platforms.
As of now (2023), his net worth is $380 million.
Hockey, Surfing & Motorcycles
The Redwood Forests in California
6 Feet & 1 Inches
10 (US size)
Salt and pepper
Exciting Facts About Keanu Reeves
- He is well-known for his roles in comedy, action, and science fiction films.
- He has also played guitar in the band Dogstar and is a talented musician.
- He has been called “the nicest guy in Hollywood” for his kindness and generosity.
- He owns Arch Motorcycle, a custom motorcycle business, and enjoys riding motorcycles.
- He is devoted to environmental issues and a vegan.
- Johnny Depp and Chris Pratt rank among the internet’s most influential figures.