Jannat Zubair Rahmani is an Indian actress and social media influencer who was born on August 29, 2001, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She started her acting career as a child artist with the TV show “Dill Mill Gayye” (2009) and gained popularity with her role as Phulwa in the TV series “Phulwa” in 2011.
She has appeared in several TV shows, including Bharat Ka Veer Putra, Tu Aashiqui, Aapke Aa Jane Se, and Tujhse Hai Raabta, and has also acted in films like Hichki and Luv Ka The End. Jannat is a popular social media influencer with a huge following on Instagram and TikTok. Her famous fellow Tiktokers are Arishfa Khan, Piyanka Mongia and Tarini Shah.
- 1 Jannat Biography
- 2 Early Life
- 3 Family
- 4 Boyfriend
- 5 Education
- 6 Career
- 7 TV Serials
- 8 Movies
- 9 Music Videos
- 10 Web Series
- 11 Social Media
- 12 Net Worth
- 13 Favorites
- 14 Physical Appearance
- 15 Amazing Facts About Jannat
Jannat Zubair Rahmani
August 29, 2001
21 (As of now, 2023)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actress and Social Media Influencer
TV Show - Dill Mill Gayye (2009)
Film - Luv Ka The End (2011)
Zubair Ahmad Rahmani
Ayaan Zubair Rahmani
Dancing, Singing, Travelling & Photography
She was born on August 29, 2001, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and was raised in a family of actors, which made her career successful at a very young age. She began her career as a child artist in 2009.
Currently, she is living with her parents, father (Zubair Rahmani), mother (Nazeen Rahmani), and younger brother (Ayaan Zubair) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her father is also an actor as well as his mentor, who supported her from the beginning.
As of 2023, she is currently dating Mr. Faisu.
She did her schooling at Oxford Public School in Kandivali West, Mumbai, and pursued further studies along with acting.
Jannat began her acting career as a child artist with the famous TV drama “Dill Mill Gayye” in 2009. She gained huge popularity quickly with her role as Phulwa in the TV series “Phulwa” (2011). Since then, she has appeared in many TV shows and movies.
Besides acting, she is a popular social media influencer with a huge following on Instagram and TikTok. Jannat has also won several awards for her acting performances, including the Indian Telly Award for Best Child Actor.
- Dill Mill Gayye (2009)
- Kashi – Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora (2010)
- Matti Ki Banno (2010)
- Phulwa (2011)
- Haar Jeet (2011)
- Ek Thi Naayka (2013)
- Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap (2014)
- Siyaasat (2015)
- Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai (2016)
- Shani (2016)
- Tu Aashiqui (2017-2018)
- Laal Ishq (2018)
- Aap Ke Aa Jane Se (2018)
- Yeh Teri Galiyan (2018)
- Tujhse Hai Raabta (2018-2019)
- Chotti Sardarni (2020)
- Luv Ka The End (2011)
- What Will People Say (2017)
- Hichki (2018)
- Zindagi Di Paudi (2019)
- Hacked (2020)
- Ishq Farzi (2019)
- Tere Bina (2020)
- Meri Aashiqui (2020)
- Bhaiyya G (2021)
- Nain Bengali (2021)
- Lehja (2021)
- Jaal (2019)
- Kaise Hua Bro (2019)
- The Final Call (2019)
- Happily Ever After (2020)
- Ayesha (2020)
- Khushfehmiyaan (2021)
She has 1.9M subscribers on Facebook.
She has 46.1M followers on Instagram.
She has 3.71M subscribers on Youtube.
She has 96.7K followers on Twitter.
Social Media Handles
As of 2023, her net worth is $2 million.
Shah Rukh Khan
Dubai & Paris
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Pizza, Pasta & Chinese Cuisine
5 feet & 1 Inches
6 (US size)
Amazing Facts About Jannat
- She was born on August 29, 2001, in Mumbai, India.
- She belongs to a Muslim family.
- She started her career as a child artist and became popular on TV.
- She is also a singer and has released several singles, including “Zaroori Hai Kya Ishq Mein” and “Ishq Farzi”.
- She has won several awards for her performances.
- She has a massive social media following with over 30 million followers on Instagram and over 3 million subscribers on YouTube.
- She has acted in TV shows, movies, music videos, and web series, showcasing her versatility as an actress.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Snoopy.