Ezra Miller is an American actor, singer, and musician who was born on September 30, 1992, in Wyckoff, New Jersey. He is famous for his roles in movies such as “The Perks of Being a Wallflower,” “Justice League,” and “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them”.
He started his career in the entertainment industry as a teenager and has performed in various theater productions. Other than his acting career, he has also been involved in various social and political causes, including advocating for LGBTQ+ rights and environmental activism.
- 1 Ezra Miller Biography
- 2 Early Life & Family
- 3 Girlfriend
- 4 Education
- 5 Career
- 6 Movies List
- 7 Awards & Nomination
- 8 Social Media
- 9 Net Worth
- 10 Nickname
- 11 Favorites
- 12 Physical Appearance
- 13 Amazing Facts About Ezra
Ezra Miller Biography
Ezra Matthew Miller
September 30, 1992
30 (As of now, 2023)
Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA
Bard College (dropped out)
Actor, Singer & Musician
Film - Afterschool (2008)
TV - Californication (2008)
Robert S. Miller
Saiya Miller & Caitlin Miller
Singing, Reading & Writing
Early Life & Family
Ezra Miller was born on September 30, 1992, in Wyckoff, New Jersey, and belongs to a Jewish family. From a young age, he was interested in acting, and he began performing in school plays and local theater productions. His father’s name is Robert S. Miller and his mother’s name is Marta Miller, both are authors. He has two sisters, Saiya and Caitlin.
He has been in a relationship with several personalities and is currently not in a relationship. His past relationship includes Zoe Kravitz, Lauren Nolting, and Erin Axtell.
He studied at The Hudson School, in Hoboken, New Jersey, and later studied at the Rockland Country Day School. He went on to study at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York but dropped out after only six months to pursue his acting career.
His acting career began by appearing in the independent film Afterschool (2008). He also acted in City Island with Andy Garcia and Julianna Margulies. In 2011, he received appreciation for his performance in the drama film “We Need to Talk About Kevin”, in which he played the titular character’s troubled son.
- Afterschool (2008)
- City Island (2009)
- Every Day (2010)
- Beware the Gonzo (2010)
- Another Happy Day (2011)
- We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
- Madame Bovary (2014)
- Trainwreck (2015)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)
- Justice League (2017)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018)
- The Stanford Prison Experiment (2015)
- After Everything (2018)
- The Flash (2022)
Awards & Nomination
- Independent Spirit Awards – Best Supporting Male (2012) – Nominated
- San Diego Film Critics Society Awards – Best Supporting Actor (2012) – Nominated
- MTV Movie & TV Awards – Best Breakthrough Performance (2013) – Won
- Boston Society of Film Critics Awards – Best Supporting Actor (2012) – Won
- Critics’ Choice Movie Awards – Best Acting Ensemble (2013) – Nominated
- Scream Awards – Best Supporting Actor (2011) – Nominated
- Teen Choice Awards – Choice Movie Actor: Sci-Fi/Fantasy (2012) – Nominated
- Hollywood Film Awards – New Hollywood Award (2012) – Won
- Hamptons International Film Festival – Breakthrough Performer Award (2011) – Won
As of 2023, his net worth is $2 million.
His nickname is Ezra.
New York City
Red, Black & White
Favorite TV Shows
13 reasons why & Games of thrones
5 feet and 11 Inches
9 (US size)
Amazing Facts About Ezra
- He was born on September 30, 1992, in Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA.
- His father is an author, and his mother is a modern dancer and choreographer.
- He has two sisters, Saiya and Caitlin.
- He dropped out of Bard College to pursue his acting career.
- His breakthrough role was in We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011).
- He has appeared in several popular films, including “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” (2012), “Justice League” (2017), and “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” (2016).
- He identifies as queer and has been an advocate for LGBTQ+ rights.
- Miller is known for his unique fashion sense and has made several memorable fashion statements on the red carpet.
- He is the first actor to portray the superhero “The Flash” in a live-action film.
- In 2012, Miller was included in Time magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
- Miller is fluent in French, and he has often used his language skills in interviews and films.
- Emma Heesters and Ashneer Grover are also among the list of most influential personalities on the internet.