Emma Heesters is a Dutch singer, songwriter, and YouTuber who was born on January 8, 1996, in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands. She is famous for her YouTube channel, where she covers popular songs, and has gained a large following on all social media platforms.
This Youtuber has taken the world by storm with her incredible talent and personality. She is a social media sensation with a massive following on various platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. Her story is one of hard work and determination in the face of challenges, and it serves as an inspiration to many.
- 1 Emma Heesters Biography
- 2 Early Life
- 3 Family
- 4 Boyfriend
- 5 Education
- 6 Career
- 7 Cover Songs
- 8 Social Media
- 9 Net Worth
- 10 Favorites
- 11 Physical Appearance
- 12 Amazing Facts About Emma
Emma Heesters Biography
Emma Frederique Sophie Heesters
January 8, 1996
27 (As of now, 2023)
Singer, Songwriter & YouTuber
I Need To Know (2016)
Noli Valentina Maria Hoedt & Nolan Jax Hoedt
In a Relationship
Singing, Playing the guitar & Traveling
Emma Heesters was born on January 8, 1996, in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands. She was raised in a musical family, with both her parents being professional musicians. Her love for music started at a young age, and she started playing the piano when she was just six years old. She later learned to play the guitar and began singing as well.
Her father’s name is Eric, who is a conductor and pianist while her mother’s name is, Carla, who is a classical music composer. She also has a brother Pieter, who is a cellist.
She is in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend, Wesley Hoedt, who is a professional football player.
She attended a music school in her hometown, where she learned classical music and the piano. She later attended the Fontys Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Tilburg, where she studied music and vocals.
She started her career by posting cover songs on YouTube in 2008. Her breakthrough came in 2014, with her cover of “All of Me” by John Legend, which gained millions of views and subscribers in a short period of time. Since then, she has released several singles and collaborated with other artists, including Mike Singer and Arjun.
- Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi
- Dance Monkey by Tones and I
- Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- All I Want by Kodaline
- I Don’t Wanna Live Forever by ZAYN and Taylor Swift
- Don’t Start Now by Dua Lipa
- Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi
- Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen
- Memories by Maroon 5
- I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
- The Scientist by Coldplay
- Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur
- Million Reasons by Lady Gaga
- You Are The Reason by Calum Scott
- Let Me Love You by DJ Snake
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran
- Believer by Imagine Dragons
- Stitches by Shawn Mendes
- Scared to Be Lonely by Martin Garrix
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
She has 12.1K followers on Twitter.
She has 342K followers on Facebook.
She has 5.89M subscribers on Youtube.
Social Media Handles
As of 2023, her net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
Favorite TV Shows
5 feet & 6 Inches
7 (US size)
Amazing Facts About Emma
- She is fluent in Dutch, English, and German.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet cat named Loebas.
- She has a tattoo on her left wrist that is “la vie est belle”.
- She has performed on several television shows in the Netherlands, including De Wereld Draait Door and The Voice of Holland.
- She has a strong social media presence.
- She started posting cover songs on YouTube when she was just 15 years old.
- Her parents are both musicians.
- Her YouTube channel has over 5 million subscribers.
- She can sing in multiple languages, including English, Hindi, Dutch, Spanish, and French.
- She has collaborated with many artists, including Armin van Buuren, Sam Feldt, and R3HAB.
- She has been featured on various media outlets, including Billboard, MTV, and Rolling Stone.
- She has a degree in music and has trained at the Rock Academy in Tilburg, Netherlands.
- Ezra Miller and Jordan Poole are also among the list of most influential personalities on the internet.