Dennis Collins is an American entrepreneur, businessman, and car enthusiast who was born on January 28, 1964, in Wylie, Texas. He is also popular for his appearances on the television show “Fast N’ Loud” on the Discovery Channel.
Den started his own company, Collins Brothers Jeep, in 1984. He is also involved in other businesses including real estate development, commercial property leasing, and investing in companies in various industries.
- 1 Dennis Collins Biography
- 2 Early life
- 3 Family
- 4 Girlfriend & Wife
- 5 Education
- 6 Career
- 7 Social media
- 8 Net Worth
- 9 Nickname
- 10 Favorites
- 11 Physical Appearance
- 12 Amazing facts about Dennis
- 12.1 Who is Dennis?
- 12.2 How old is Dennis?
- 12.3 What is Dennis’s net worth?
- 12.4 What is his full name?
- 12.5 When was Dennis born?
- 12.6 Is Dennis dating?
- 12.7 Is Dennis married?
- 12.8 What is a Zodiac sign of Dennis?
- 12.9 Where is Dennis from?
- 12.10 How did Dennis get his money?
- 12.11 What happened to Dennis's son?
Dennis Collins Biography
January 28, 1965
58 (As of now, 2023)
Wylie, Texas, US
Entrepreneur, automobile expert & TV personality
Collins Brothers Jeep
$40 million (as of 2023)
Kelsey Collins & Connor Collins
Collins was born on January 28, 1964, in Wylie, Texas, United States. He was raised in a small town in Texas, where he developed an interest in cars. His father was a mechanic and he spent a lot of time in his father’s garage.
He was a member of the school’s auto mechanics club. In the 1980s, Collins bought his first Jeep and began to customize and modify it. Soon, he started buying and selling more Jeeps and cars because of which he launched his own business, Collins Brothers Jeep, in 1984.
His father “Jim Collins” was a mechanic and her mother’s name is Patra Collins. He has one sibling, “Jaime Collins”.
Girlfriend & Wife
Collins has been married to his wife “Kimberly Collins” since 1993 and they have two children together “Kelsey Collins” and “Connor Collins”.
He did his graduation from Wylie High School in Wylie, Texas. After graduation, he enrolled at Eastfield College in Mesquite, Texas, where he earned an Associate Degree in Applied Science.
- Wylie High School
- University of Texas at Dallas
In 1984, he started his own Jeep company Collins Brothers Jeep, which is restoring and customizing Jeeps. The company became one of the largest Jeep restoration shops in the world and has been featured on television shows. Den is also involved in various businesses, including real estate development, commercial property leasing, and investing.
Collins is also popular for his appearances on the television show “Fast N’ Loud” on the Discovery Channel. He is also a car collector and has a big car collection of classic and supercars.
He has 403k followers on Instagram.
He has 1.2m followers on Facebook.
He has 476K subscribers on Youtube.
Social Media Handles
As of 2023, his net worth is $40 million.
Source of Income
His source of income is through automotive and real estate businesses. He owns Collins Brothers Jeep. Den is also involved in various businesses, including real estate development, commercial property leasing, and investing.
His nickname is Dennis.
6 feet & 2 Inches
Amazing facts about Dennis
- He was born on January 28, 1964, in Wylie, Texas, United States.
- He is an Entrepreneur, automobile expert, and TV personality.
- He is the owner of the Collins Brothers Jeep.
- He graduated in Applied Science from Eastfield College in Mesquite, Texas
- He is a car enthusiast and has a supercar collection.
- His father was a mechanic and he spent a lot of time in his father’s garage.
- His net worth is $40 Million.
- Catherine Tresa and Taylor Hawkins are also among the list of most influential personalities on the internet.