Cameron Diaz is a retired actress, author, model, and producer from the city of California. She was born on August 30, 1972, in a well-established family. Her birthplace was San Diego and later moved to Long Beach, California, USA but now, her current residence is in Beverly Hills, California. She mostly acted in comedy films and started with the most famous comedy movie of all time “The Mask” along with renowned actor “Jim Carey”. She did so much hard work in her career and due to her performance, she got nominated many times for best actress and best performance awards. She is one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood. Besides acting, she was suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). She loves surfing and snowboarding, she calls herself adventurous which is the reason why she has broken her nose four times. Florina Toma, Lanie Gardner and Addison Rae are famous among Americans.
- 1 Cameron Diaz Biography
- 2 Early Life
- 3 Family
- 4 Husband & Affairs
- 5 Education
- 6 Career
- 7 Fame and Awards
- 8 Challenges
- 9 Movies List
- 10 Books
- 11 Social Media
- 12 Net Worth
- 13 Nickname
- 14 Favorites
- 15 Physical Appearance
- 16 Amazing Facts About Cameron Diaz
- 16.1 Who is Cameron?
- 16.2 How old is Cameron?
- 16.3 What is Cameron’s net worth?
- 16.4 What is her full name?
- 16.5 What is the date of birth of Cameron?
- 16.6 Is Cameron dating?
- 16.7 Is Cameron married?
- 16.8 What is a Zodiac sign of Cameron?
- 16.9 What is the birthplace of Cameron?
- 16.10 When did Cameron retire from acting?
- 16.11 Has Cameron won any awards for her acting?
- 16.12 How did Cameron meet her husband, Benji Madden?
Cameron Diaz Biography
Cameron Michelle Diaz
August 30, 1972
50 (As of now, 2023)
San Diego, California, U.S
Actress, Producer, Author, & Model
The Mask (1994)
$140 Million (As of 2023)
Chimene Diaz and Michael Diaz
Carlos de la Torre (1994, Producer)
She was born on August 30, 1972, in San Diego, California, USA. She started her career as a model in Elite Model Management at the age of 16. In 1994, she made her debut with the famous comedy movie “The Mask”. She acted most of her life in comedy and action movies. She also was part of the animated movie “Shrek” as a voice actress. She left home at the early stage of her life and worked for many brands for advertisements like Calvin Klein, Coca-Cola, and Levi’s. Along with her acting career, she wrote many books in which “The Body Book” (2013) and “The Longevity Book” (2016) are famous.
She was born into a well-established family, her father “Emilio Diaz” was a foreman of a California oil company, and her mother “Billie Diaz” was an import/export agent. She has an elder sister “Chimene Diaz”. Her father died because of liver cancer in 2008. She was married to Benji Madden on January 5, 2015, and she has one daughter “Raddix Madden”.
Husband & Affairs
She was married in 2015 to Benji Madden and she met him through a mutual friend. They arranged the marriage function in her home in Beverly Hills, California. Their daughter “Raddix Chloe Wildflower Madden” was born on December 30, 2019, in Los Angeles. She had several relationships before getting married. She was in a five-year-long relationship with video producer Carlos de La Torre till 1995. She dated her co-star Matt Dillon from 1996 to 1998. She dated Jared Leto from 1999 to 2003. She dated singer Justin Timberlake which ended in 2007.
- Carlos de la Torre (1995)
- Matt Dillon (1996-1998)
- Justin Timberlake (2003-2007)
- Djimon Hounsou (2007, Actor)
- Benji Madden (2014-Present)
She did schooling at Los Cerritos Elementary School and the rapper Snoop Dog also was in the same school. She completed graduation from Long Beach Polytechnic High School in Long Beach, California. She was interested in Zoology but she pursued modeling and acting, rather than continuing her further education.
She started her career as a model at a young age. She was so passionate about her profession that she moved to another country alone. She then worked for advertisement companies and after that, she began acting in comedy movies. She retired in 2014 and can not be seen since then. She is also an environmental activist and raises awareness about nature and health whenever she gets an opportunity.
Fame and Awards
She is not only famous for her performance but also for her voice acting in the most popular animated series “The Shrek”. She has received many awards and nominations for her dedication and performance.
- MTV Movie Award for “The Mask” (1994)
- Blockbuster Entertainment Award as Favorite Supporting Actress for “My Best Friend’s Wedding” (1998)
- Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress for “There’s Something About Mary” (1999)
- Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie for “Shrek” (2002)
- Primetime Emmy Award
- Golden Globe Award
- Daytime Emmy Award
She left her home at the age of 16 and traveled alone to Australia. When she was just 19, she had a topless photoshoot and videotaped for S&M leather fashion lingerie in 1992 perhaps they were never released. In 2003, Rutter made an offer not to sell her pictures and videos to others if she gave $3.5 million to him. Later on, she sued him but the 30-minute video of her topless photoshoot was released on a Russian website. In 2005, Rutter was sentenced to 3 years in prison.
- The Mask-1994
- The Last Supper-1995
- She’s The One-1996
- Feeling Minnesota-1996
- Head Above Water-1996
- Keys to Tulsa-1997
- A Life Less Ordinary-1997
- My Best Friend’s Wedding-1997
- There’s Something About Mary-1998
- Any Given Sunday-1999
- Being John Malkovich-1999
- Charlie’s Angels-2000
- Vanilla Sky-2001
- Gangs of New York-2002
- The Sweetest Thing-2002
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle-2003
- Anything Else-2003
- Shrek 2-2004
- In Her Shoes-2005
- The Holiday-2006
- Shrek the Third-2007
- What Happens in Vegas-2008
- The Box-2009
- Knight and Day-2010
- Shrek Forever After-2010
- Bad Teacher-2011
- The Green Hornet-2011
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting-2012
- The Counselor-2013
- The Other Woman-2014
- Sex Tape-2014
- The Body Book-2013
- The Longevity Book-2016
She is currently active on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. She was last seen on her official Twitter account three years ago where. She didn’t have a Snapchat account till now.
She has more than 10.2 million followers. On her account, she posts her photos and most of them are aware of health and the environment. Cameron shares her thoughts on various topics, such as health and wellness.
She has 15 million followers as of 2023 and supports their country’s public Radio and shares self-love blogs.
She has 2 million followers on TikTok. She is not active much on TikTok and only spends her time on fun activities.
Social Media Handles
Her total net worth is approximately 140 million dollars as of 2023. Her source of income is acting, book writing, modeling, and her own brand.
Her monthly income is approximately 1 million American Dollars as of 2023.
Her nickname is Cami.
Animal House & Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
Football & Snowboarding
Petite Cherie, Gardenia Passion & The Cheerful Happy Clinique
Chicken, Pasta & French Fries
Reading, Snowboarding & Surfing
5 feet and 8 Inches
9 (US size)
Amazing Facts About Cameron Diaz
- She made her film debut with “The Mask” (1994).
- She is famous for her voice acting in “Shrek”.
- She is an environmental activist for environmental causes and has worked with organizations to raise awareness.
- She is a book writer and has written several books.
- Her husband is a singer.
- She is a talented and successful actress of her generation.
- Her net worth is more than 140 million dollars.
- She is retired from acting and managing her personal life.
- She has dated Elon Musk.
- Cameron and rapper Snoop Dog studied in the same school.
- At age 17, she appeared on the cover of 17 magazines.