Ashneer Grover is an Indian entrepreneur and businessman who was born on June 14, 1982. He is famous as the founder and CEO of BharatPe, a top digital payment company based in India. Before his entrepreneurial journey, he held many senior positions at companies such as Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, and ICICI Bank. He has over 15 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- 1 Ashneer Grover Biography
- 2 Early Life & Family
- 3 Wife
- 4 Education
- 5 Career
- 6 Fame
- 7 Social Media
- 8 Net Worth
- 9 Favorites
- 10 Physical Appearance
- 11 Interesting Facts About Ashneer
Ashneer Grover Biography
June 14, 1982
40 (As of now, 2023)
New Delhi, India
Entrepreneur & Businessman
VP Kotak Investment Banking
Crickpe, Bharat.pe, Postpeapp, 12percent.club, Payback.india & Unity SFB
Ashok Grover (Late)
Avy & Mannat
Early Life & Family
He was born on June 14, 1982, in Punjab, India, and belongs to a well-settled family in which his father Ashok Grover (Late), was a chartered accountant, and his mother Neeru Grover was a teacher.
He married Madhuri Jain on July 4, 2006, and had 2 children together, a son Avy and a daughter Mannat.
He completed his Bachelor of Engineering degree from Delhi College of Engineering and then, he pursued a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.
He started his career as a chartered accountant in the financial services industry, working with many leading banks in India, including Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, and ICICI Bank. During his job, he gained extensive experience in financial departments and services, including retail banking, corporate banking, and investment banking. In 2018, he founded BharatPe, a digital payment company that works on QR code-based payment solutions for small businesses in India.
His success with BharatPe has made him a popular figure in the Indian startup ecosystem. He has received several awards for his entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneur for the Year at the Forbes India Leadership Awards (2020)
- Entrepreneur of the Year award at the Economic Times Awards (2020)
- Best CEO Awards 2020
- LinkedIn Top Voices (2020)
- Financial Express Game Changers Awards (2021)
He has 1.2M followers on Instagram.
He has 289.2K followers on Twitter.
Social Media Handles
As of 2023, his net worth is estimated to be $1 billion.
Reading & Traveling
Zindagi NA Mileygi Dubara
Favorite TV Series
5 feet and 7 Inches
10 (US size)
Salt & Pepper
Interesting Facts About Ashneer
- He was born on August 22, 1974, in Punjab, India.
- He is a self-made entrepreneur who has built successful businesses from scratch.
- He is the founder and CEO of BharatPe, a leading Indian fintech company.
- He won several awards, including the Entrepreneur of the Year award at the Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence in 2020.
- He was previously the CEO of the Indian subsidiary of American Express Bank.
- He has also worked for multinational companies such as Hindustan Unilever, Bain & Company, and Citibank.
- In 2021, he was listed on Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- Sharvari Wagh and Jordan Poole are also among the list of most influential personalities on the internet.