Beauty Influencer and famous Tiktoker Abby Roberts is known for her makeup artist and special looks. She is an expert in creating different arts through makeup and promoting beauty. She got famous when she partnered with James Charles and made a huge fan following among makeup lovers. She has more than 2.3 million followers on Instagram where she shares her special effect makeup looks and transition videos. The 22 years old British Tiktok star has more than 16 million followers on Tiktok where she uploads short transition makeup videos for her fans. Moreover, she also has a YouTube channel on which she has shared videos and blogs related to makeup and art. On YouTube, she has more than 60,0000 followers. Kyle Thomas, Rowan Row, Brent Rivera and Pierson Wodzynski are also very famous on Tiktok.
- 1 Abby Roberts Biography
- 2 Education
- 3 Physical Appearance
- 4 Career
- 5 Net Worth
- 6 Family and Relationship
- 7 Hobbies
- 8 Some Interesting Facts
Abby Roberts Biography
- Bate of Birth: She was born on July 27, 2001, in Leeds England.
- Nick Name: Her nickname is Abby.
- Age: She is 22 years old as in 2023
- Height: She is 5’8 tall (approx.)
- Weight: Her weight is 55 kg (approx.)
- Zodiac Sign: Her Zodiac sign is Leo.
- Marital Status: She is single and not yet married
- Hometown: Her hometown is Leeds England
- Education: She attended a local High School in Leeds and graduated from London University.
She got her early education from her hometown Leeds where she attended a local high school. For her graduation, she went to London and got her degree from the University of London. From her school days, she was fond of doing makeup and creating different looks for herself.
She is 5’8 tall and her weight is approximately 55 kg. She has light brown hair and beautiful Blue eyes which suit her personality.
She is a famous Instagram Influencer and a talented TikToker. She started her Social media career in 2013 when she started to share her special looks on her Instagram account named @abbyroberts. She is known for her special effect makeup looks. Her looks are usually inspired by movie characters and Halloween events. She touched the peak of her career in 2018 when she partnered with Charles Jones. She continued to be popular with her art and talent.
On her Instagram account, she has more than 2.3 million followers. She shares makeup looks of movie characters and Halloween themes on Instagram. On TikTok, She has more than 16 million followers and people love her short transitional videos of special makeup looks. She also has a YouTube channel on which she entertains her fans and followers with BTS videos of makeup looks, daily vlogs, and makeup tutorials. On her YouTube channel, She has more than 60, 0000 followers.
The net worth of this artist is around $150 million as of 2023. She has made her net worth from her makeup art and partnership with brands on social media platforms.
Family and Relationship
The name of tiktoker’s father is Phil Roberts and her mom is Jennie Roberts. She has a younger sister Charllote Robert who is also a You Tuber and Vloger.
She has been in a relationship with Noen Eubanks, a famous TikToker. Their relationship ended in 2020. Now she is single and not dating anyone.
She loves to do makeup and transitional videos. From her school days, she was fond of doing makeup and creating different looks for herself. She makes inspirational videos of different movie characters and Halloween themes. In her leisure time, she loves to watch TV shows and movies. Her favorite TV show is Games of Thrones and her favorite movie is Edward Scissorhands. She also likes to hang out with her friends and family and fast food is her favorite. She also loves to sing and has a melodious voice. She depicted in one of her interviews that in the future she may pursue a singing career as a singer.
Some Interesting Facts
- She is a famous makeup artist and social media influencer.
- Her younger sister Charlotte Roberts is also a social media influencer.
- She loves to make special effect makeup looks and Halloween themes
- She works as a brand promoter and a model
- She has more than 16 million followers on TikTok.
- She has gained popularity after she partnered with James Charles on Instagram
- She has also worked with some famous singers.
- She has more than 2.3 million followers on Instagram.